- CAESAR Doth not Brutus bootless kneel?
- CASCA Speak, hands for me!
- [CASCA first, then the other Conspirators and BRUTUS stab CAESAR]
- CAESAR Et tu, Brute! Then fall, Caesar!
- CINNA Liberty! Freedom! Tyranny is dead!
- Run hence, proclaim, cry it about the streets.
- CASSIUS Some to the common pulpits, and cry out
- 'Liberty, freedom, and enfranchisement!'
- BRUTUS People and senators, be not affrighted;
- Fly not; stand stiff: ambition's debt is paid.
Anyone who thinks Shakespeare is boring apparently missed the greatest stage direction ever written:
I want that to be the final line of my biography.
let’s not forget about this gem from macbeth
and, of course, from henry v
ah, the leeks.
Guys are we forgetting Titus Andronicus or
did shakespeare just make a ”your mom” joke
Do you. bite your thumb. at us, sir? I do bite. my thumb, sir. DO YOU BITE YOUR THUMB AT US, SIR? Is the law of our side, if I say ay? No. NO, SIR, I DO NOT BITE MY THUMB AT YOU, SIR, BUT I BITE MY THUMB, SIR. DO YOU QUARREL, SIR? QUARREL SIR! NO, SIR.
Why does this have so many notes.
Do you know who William Shakespeare is
I’m quite pleased with this.
Rapping this out loud in my empty classroom like swag.
WALK INTO THE CLUB LIKE WADDUP I AM A BIG SCOT
I’M SO PUMPED ABOUT SOME VISION THAT THE WITCHES GOT
I WILL BE THANE, SO SAYS THE PROPHECY
THAT PEOPLE LIKE “DAMN, MACBETH DESERVES GLORY”
I reblogged this so fast guys
Just wanted to say Anonymous (2011) is garbage.
All hearsay, theories, and speculation about whether or not Shakespeare really had the time or skill to write all his work aside, it’s just very trite movie.
Though the CGI and production values were pretty well done. I liked the atmosphere.